Friday, April 30, 2010

My Schedule

Good Friends:

I have been posting to Shaping Words on a more than daily basis. However, I have just started a second job with the U.S. Census. This will mean that I have less time to focus on Shaping Words while working at two jobs. I will continue to post, but on a reduced schedule. The Census job lasts for at most two months; depending on how much follow-up is needed. So the pace here at Shaping Words will become little more leisurely during this periods.

Thanks,

Jim

3 comments:

Dan Gurney said...

Having taken a bit of a break over at Mindful Heart blog, I completely understand. Blogging can be a bit addictive, and I think it's very healthy to take some time away. (But I will miss your daily bits of beauty and inspiration!)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.